Terms And Conditions
- In these online shopping terms and conditions (collectively referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”), “MaxiPro (Asia) Limited” or “we” refers to the business of MaxiPro (Asia) Limited, and “customer” or “you” refers to any individual, organization or company that orders goods from us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this page. By using this webpage, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions, and accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We will make every effort to ensure that the prices, information and sizes of the items listed on the online store are updated. We reserve the right to change the price of the goods without prior notice. We can decide whether to accept all orders based on the inventory supply.
- All orders are subject to final confirmation based on the availability of relevant goods. If we fail to provide any ordered products or services, we have the right to refuse to accept the order.
- In case of any dispute, we reserve the right of final decision.
- Customers can order goods via online shopping cart. After we confirm the order and payment, our customer service staff will contact you to arrange an appointment for delivery.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This store reserves the right to refuse any delivery location that cannot be reached by vehicles/needs to be walked, involves safety issues or is deemed unreasonable.
- Each order can only be delivered to one address.
- Our customer service staff will call the customer to confirm the delivery time on the day of delivery, please pay attention to the call. If the customer is not successfully contacted, the delivery service will be postponed, and the customer service staff will reschedule the delivery date and time with the customer.
- Customers should be able to receive the products within the scheduled delivery time. We do not guarantee our delivery staff can strictly at all times deliver the products within the specific time period. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- If a customer chooses to deliver the goods to their management office for collection or to place them outside the door of their residence, the delivery person will contact the customer to notify them that the goods have arrived. If the goods are damaged or lost subsequently, we will not be held liable for any losses.
- If a black rainstorm signal or typhoon signal No. 8 or above is hoisted on the delivery day, the delivery service will be suspended. The customer service staff will contact the customer and reschedule the delivery date and time as soon as possible after the weather warnings are removed.
- We reserve the right to change and revise all terms and conditions at any time without providing prior notice to customers.