Delivery will take place from 11am to 7pm (Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays). You may fill in your special request in the “Remarks” box while confirming your order, subject to our final decision. We shall contact you by telephone or WhatsApp for delivery details.
COVID-19 delivery arrangement
- All ordered goods will be deposited outside of the provided address (e.g. doorstep).
- If there are any initial or confirmed COVID-19 cases in your building, the ordered goods will be deposited at the building’s management office or its entrance.
*MaxiPro will not bear any responsibility of loss for the above arrangement.
- Hong Kong Island
- New Territories
Free delivery on a designated amount of HK$600 or above
*A delivery surcharge of HK$100 will be added for purchases less than HK$600
- Park Island over HK$1000
- Discovery Bay over HK$2000
(*) Other remote areas to be discussed separately
OUT OF SERVICE
- Po Toi Island
- Tung Lung Chau
- Tap Mun/ Grass Island
- Kat O Chau
- Tung Ping Chau
- Mui Wo
- Lamma Island
- Peng Chau
- Cheung Chau
- Tai O
- Lantau Island
- Sha Tau Kok
- Ta Kwu Ling
- Man Kam To
- Lok Ma Chau
- Restricted area
- Lo Wu
- Our customer service will contact you to confirm and arrange delivery within 24 hours of order(s) placed and payment received. The orders will be confirmed between 12pm – 7pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
- In case the product(s) are out of stock due to high demand, our customer service will contact the customer. Customers will be able to choose to replace the item out of stock with other products of the same value, wait for new stocks or request a refund.
- Our customer service will contact the customer before the arrival of purchased goods to ensure that the recipient will be present to receive the goods and receipt. Delivery would be canceled if we are unable to contact the recipient. Customers are requested to ensure that they will receive the delivery at the appointed time.
- Goods will be delivered within 5 working days. Orders requested with specified date or time may take longer to arrange delivery. Depending on the transportation conditions, the delivery time varies from 1 to 10 working days, and customers cannot request cancellation or refunds.
- In the event of typhoon signal No. 8, Red or Black rainstorm warning, delivery services will be suspended and our customer service will contact the customer to reschedule the delivery date and time.
- If there is no elevator or the elevator cannot reach the destination of delivery directly, the customer is required to pay charges at 1% of the order amount for each floor (No charges on 1st Floor). The fee should be paid directly to the delivery man upon receiving purchased goods.
- Cut-off time: 16:00 on weekdays
- Delivery time frames are allocated into two periods: 11:00 – 15:00 and 15:00 – 19:00 (Mondays – Fridays, excluding public holidays)
- The company reserves the right of final decision on all the terms and conditions stated above.